WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF THE PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, art. 24 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, RGPD) we inform you that the personal data you may provide while using the website www.easycamper.es (hereinafter “the WEB”) will be processed in the capacity of the Data Controller Jorge Tallón Alvarez with CIF 52867283N and address at C/ Camino Parra, 214A C.P 41309 SEVILLE.
In the same way, complying with the requirements of article 13 of the RGPD regarding the information that must be provided when personal data is collected from the interested party, we will provide this information in the following sections.
ARE YOU OBLIGED TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA?
Visiting the WEBSITE does not mean that the USER is obliged to provide any information about himself. However, the use of some of the services available on the WEBSITE depends on the completion of personal information forms.
The data requested on the various forms on the WEBSITE are those necessary to provide the requested services. Refusal to provide the data indicated as necessary may make it impossible to provide these services adequately. Likewise, you may provide data on a voluntary basis so that these services can be provided in an optimum manner.
Likewise, certain functions of the website depend on your authorisation to process your personal data. Therefore, in accordance with article 7 of European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, RGPD), the user, from the moment he/she incorporates the personal data and accepts its incorporation, consents to its use for the declared purpose.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE COMPANY PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided by the user for the provision of the various services made available through the web site will be processed by the COMPANY, EASYCAMPER, in accordance with the following purposes: – In the case of online registration, the purpose is to manage the creation of a USER account for the provision of the various services offered by EASYCAMPER which allow for the telematic processing of the various registration services.
– In the case of including any contact mail provided, the purpose will be to answer the request made.
– In the case of telephone assistance services, calls made to EASYCAMPER may be recorded for reasons of service quality.
When you request any of the services or make use of the functions indicated, you will be offered more detailed information about the specific processing.
HOW LONG WILL THE COMPANY TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
The USER’S data will be kept for as long as they are necessary for the provision of the services requested and, once this provision has been completed, their data will be kept for the time strictly necessary, or for the time legally established for possible responsibilities arising from the service provided.
In the case of registered USERS, the data will also be kept for the time strictly necessary, or until the request for cancellation of the account created on the basis of their right of deletion.
In the case of telephone call recording for quality reasons, the maximum conservation time will be six months.
WHAT CATEGORIES OF USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED BY THE COMPANY?
The personal data required to provide the various services available on the WEBSITE will be those indicated on the corresponding form provided for this purpose.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The processing of the USER’S data by EASYCAMPER is based on the USER’S request for the services made available through the WEBSITE or, where appropriate, on the consent requested for specific purposes, which may be withdrawn at any time. However, in the event of revoking their consent, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The personal data provided by the USER will not be communicated to third parties, unless this is necessary for the provision of the services requested, or when the USER has expressly accepted their communication. In both cases, the USER will be duly informed.
WHAT IS THE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY?
The USER will be responsible for ensuring that the data they provide to EASYCAMPER are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. To this end, the USER will be responsible for the veracity of all the data they provide and must keep the information provided duly updated so that it corresponds to their real situation.
Likewise, he/she will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the web site and for any direct or indirect damage caused to EASYCAMPER or to third parties.
WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE USER HAVE?
The USER may send a letter to the address of EASYCAMPER or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of his/her identity card, at any time and free of charge, to
– Revoke the consents granted.
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Obtain from EASYCAMPER the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
– Request the portability of your data.
– Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency when the interested party considers that EASYCAMPER has infringed the rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
IS IT SAFE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA?
EASYCAMPER will treat the USER’S data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will maintain the preceptive duty of secrecy with respect to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
1. Concept of Cookies
Cookies are files that are stored in the computer of the user who navigates through the Internet and that, in particular, contain a number that allows the user’s computer to be uniquely identified, even if the user changes its location or IP address.
Cookies are installed while surfing the Internet, either by the websites the user visits or by third parties with which the website is related, and allow the user to know their activity on the same site or on other sites with which they are related, for example: the place from which they access, the time of connection, the device from which they access (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks made and data regarding the user’s behaviour on the Internet.
The website is accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, although deactivating them may prevent the website from functioning correctly.
2. Types of Cookies
2.1. Types of Cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, according to the time they remain activated on the terminal equipment and according to their purpose.
The main obligation for companies or service providers in the information society or the Internet, by means such as web pages, platforms or computer applications, is established in article 22.2 of the LSSI, which states
“Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that the recipients have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular on the purposes of data processing (‘ )”.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are also exempt from the obligations established in Article 22.2 of the ISESA:
– To allow only communication between the user’s computer and the network.
– Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In this sense, cookies that would be exempt from the obligations established in article 22.2 are those with the following purposes:
– User input cookies.
– User authentication or identification cookies (session only).
– User security cookies. (erroneous and repeated attempts to connect).
– Multimedia player session cookies.
– Session cookies for load balancing.
– User interface customization cookies.
– Plug-in cookies to exchange social content.
These cookies are excluded from the scope of application of art. 22.2 of the LSSI, and therefore it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent for their use. On the contrary, it would be necessary to inform and obtain consent for the installation and use of any other type of cookie, whether first or third party, session or persistent, being subject to the scope of application of article 22.2 of the ISESA, on which the guidelines in this document will be useful.
Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies may be
– Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies can be distinguished according to the length of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment:
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
– Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, making the application for registration or for a pair of products.
– Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, inthe most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
2.2. Types of Cookies used in the Web easycamper.es
The present web property of EASYCAMPER, uses the following cookies
|wp-settings-time-1||Estas cookies son utilizadas por WordPress para personalizar la Interfaz de Usuario de los usuarios que han iniciado sesión. Easycamper.es no permite acceder a ningún usuario más allá de los administradores.||easycamper.es||1 año|
|wp-settings-1||Estas cookies son utilizadas por WordPress para personalizar la Interfaz de Usuario||easycamper.es||1 año|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Cookie test de WordPress. No contiene ninguna información del usuario.||easycamper.es||sesión|
|wordpress_sec_[hash]||Controla el acceso a los usuarios. (Solo para usuarios que inician sesión). Easycamper.es no permite acceder a ningún usuario más allá de los administradores.||easycamper.es||sesión|
|wordpress_logged_in_[hash]||Cookie de WordPress para los usuarios que han iniciado sesión. Easycamper.es no permite acceder a ningún usuario más allá de los administradores.||easycamper.es||sesión|
|wfwaf-authcookie-[hash]||Cookie de la extensión de seguridad Wordfence. Identifica al usuario con el fin de proteger el sitio de ataques.||easycamper.es||1 día|
|cookie_notice_accepted||Esta cookie recuerda si se ha aceptado el mensaje de aviso sobre cookies para dejar de mostrarlo durante el tiempo en que esté activa.||easycamper.es||1 mes|
|1P_JAR||Cookie de Google Analytics||google.com||1 mes|
|_gid||Registra una identificación única que se utiliza para generar datos estadísticos anónimos sobre cómo el visitante utiliza el sitio web.||google.com||1 año|
|ANID||Contiene un valor generado aleatoriamente único que permite a la Plataforma para distinguir navegadores y dispositivos. Esta información es utilizada para medir el rendimiento de los anuncios y proporcionar recomendaciones relativas a productos basadas en datos estadísticos.||google.com||2 años|
|CGIC||Cookie utilizada para activar las funcionalidades de Google en el sitio web||google.com||6 meses|
|DV||Es utilizada por Google para proveer servicios y extraer información anónima sobre la navegación.||google.com||24 horas|
|NID||En Easycamper.es usamos Google Maps para visualizar ubicaciones geográficas. Su uso implica el uso de las cookies NID y SNID para su funcionamiento . La cookie NID contiene un ID único que Google utiliza para recordar tus preferencias y otra información, como tu idioma preferido, etc…||google.com||6 meses|
|SNID||En Easycamper.es usamos Google Maps para visualizar ubicaciones geográficas. Su uso implica el uso de las cookies NID y SNID para su funcionamiento||google.com||6 meses|
The legal obligations imposed by the regulations are twofold: the duty to inform and to obtain consent.
Firstly, the first thing to do is to identify the cookies that are being installed or used, analysing whether they are our own or those of third parties, session cookies or permanent cookies, and specifying their function in order to be able to decide whether or not they are within the scope of Article 22.2.
The second paragraph of Article 22 of the ISESA establishes that users must be provided with clear and complete information on the use of data storage and recovery devices and, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Consequently, the information on cookies provided at the time of requesting consent must be sufficiently complete to allow users to understand the purpose for which they were installed and to know the uses to which they will be put.
Compulsory information may be provided through multiple systems. As we shall see later, these means will generally not only provide the necessary information, but may also request the user’s consent for the installation of the devices.
Among the most common methods are
– Providing the information through a header or footer, in a sufficiently visible way.
Information must also be provided on how to deactivate or eliminate the cookies stated through the functions provided by the publisher, as well as how to revoke the consent already given.
5. Browser configuration
This acceptance may be revoked through the configuration options of content and privacy available in it. The Holder recommends its users to consult the help of their browser or access the help web pages of the main browsers:
Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647 Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042 Explorer:http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Last updated: 21st September 2020.